- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Partner-Event: Industry of Things World 2017
Industry of Things World is the international Industry 4.0 meeting point of the year. The award-winning conference focusing on smart manufacturing and the impact of IoT in an industrial setting is coming back for the 3rd year in Sep 18-19, 2017 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center.
Join over 1000 international experts who meet at the event to discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for businesses. The most knowledgeable and interesting speakers share their views on how to rethink technology strategies for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
Main topics in 2017:
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
For further information about the event, check out: www.industryofthingsworld.com
ASQF-members will receive a 20% discount by using the booking code ASQF20 here: http://industryofthingsworld.com/en/book-now#attend
Please note that the discount only applies to end-users and not to consultants or solution providers.